I grew up in Central Texas, but have lived in the foothills of Kentucky, with my husband and two sons, long enough to consider it home. I enjoy road trips with my family, watching my husband race at one of the local dirt tracks, and a good cup of coffee. When I’m not doing one of those things, you can find me with my nose in a book (and 2 or 3 in my purse).
I love writing small-town stories of happily ever after and have an affinity for all genres of music, but I’m partial to my southern roots.
10 Random Facts:
1) I have visited almost all 50 states and traveled to several of the Caribbean Islands.
2) I hoard recipes, but rarely use them.
3) My purse must be big enough to carry my Kindle because it goes everywhere with me.
4) I’m not a fan of chocolate.
5) I started cross-stitching a quilt about 15 years ago and have yet to finish it.
6) I could eat sweet potatoes everyday.
7) At one time I had a baby goat living inside my house.
8) I have a fear of talking in front of people no matter how big or small the audience is.
9) Although I have never been involved in an accident with another moving vehicle, I am a terrible driver and have hit just about every stationary object possible. Needless to say, my husband never lets me drive on road trips.
10) Unless the Kentucky Wildcats are playing, I rarely watch TV.